© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

What Is In My Closet?

I went to Utah to visit my kids. Bud was going to be gone to meetings in Houston. Then he thought he would swing over to Utah to visit the kids. He asked me if I wanted to go and visit too, instead of sitting at home in Scotland by myself for 1 1/2 weeks. Heck yes I'll go, except I went for 3 weeks!

I stayed at my daughter's house. I was getting settled into my room,
when I spied something in my closet.
Some little girl got caught! Check out that hair!
She played, sitting in that basket, for almost an hour.It was only fair to let her ransack the closet
since I was taking over her room.
Check out those rolls. Reminds me of her grandmother!

4 comments:

Svedi Pie said...

Too cute! I love the little rolls and I love that she was playing in the closet. Hope you had a great time visiting with family!

Vanessa said...

That is one healthy child! She is so precious!!!

Bond Fam said...

Haha I love the hair!

Nalene said...

That is too cute!