© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Monday, July 13, 2009

Snakeman's Pictures

So here are a few pictures from my photography class. I thought a few of them were okay so here they are.


This one is just down at the cows


This one is of Snort and its my favorite.


Look at me, I'm glowing. I must be doing something right.


This is my HOLY COW.


Snort and Monkey Boy playing hide and go seek.


This one is up Hobble Creek Canyon.


Another up the canyon.


A habit that I picked up that my parents don't know about.


Okay this one is my favorite. Look at the mouth on that one. The invasion continues:)

Hope you like the pictures.

6 comments:

Mel and Angus said...

Great pictures Snakeman. However, I told you no embarrassing pictures. Actually that is a work of art I am biting in to!

Vanessa said...

Nice pics!

Unknown said...

those are beautiful!!

Info for you said...

Mel what are you eating???

Nice pics Snakeman..

Mel and Angus said...

Royal Red Robin Burger!!!

Nalene said...

I love the pictures Jake! Keep up the good work!...and keep sharing your talent with the blog!