© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Friday, July 3, 2009

THE REST OF THE STORY


So I hacked onto my parents blog and added myself as a blog author so that y'all can get the truth! I will be here making comments and adding post to try and keep my mother honest and humble and telling things the way they really are and not how she sees them in her mind. Let the invasion begin. Lalu!

This is Mel. What the heck Big Jake. First it is hacking into my blog, what's next - my bank account? What do you all think, should I let Big Jake stay connected to do a few posts of his own or should I change my password to kick him off? Unfortunately I think my kids know all the different password I use because they have set up so many of my accounts for me.

5 comments:

Mel and Angus said...

You little scumdog!

Big Jake said...

It took you 21 minutes to comment on this. My bet with snort was that it would take 20 minutes. Guess that was pretty close.

Unknown said...

Yeah! Go Jake! Keep him on :) It'd be great!

Info for you said...

I think you should keep him on too :)

Nalene said...

I think it is great! I would love to hear from Jake!