© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Monday, July 20, 2009

Mmm Mmm Good!

Red Robin!

Bud and I had been craving Red Robin. Trying to find a great hamburger and milk shake in Scotland is nearly impossible.
This young man takes after his grandma - we love chocolate milkshakes. We made plans before I left Scotland to go get chocolate milkshakes. His original plan was for him and me to go and not take mom, little sister and Jakey. Then he decided Bumpa could go too. In the end, everyone was invited!
French Fries are yummy!
I know my dear son already posted this picture however it bears repeating. This wonderful creation (besides the baby) is the Royal Red Robin burger. A bacon cheeseburger with a fried egg on top of it. Don't knock it until you try it - it is maaahvelous!

I have to confess that I got to most of my favorite restaurants while over the big pond. I gained five pounds which (see above picture) are not coming off as easily as I like them to. :( We had a good time back in Utah and New Mexico. I managed to visit my mother and siblings, go to lunch a couple of times with my old office, went to dinner and a few movies with some friends, laid sod in DD's yard and most importantly, hung out with the kids and grandkids. I loved my visit!

4 comments:

Info for you said...

What I would give for a good burger!!!
Not so sure about the fried egg on it though.

Lydia said...

Food is definitely the hardest part of living overseas. get your fix while you can.

Kelli said...

Come back soon! Your description of your hamburger sounded so good! Yum, I'm hungry, I might have to go get me one.

CeCelia Jade said...

Red Robin is always a good idea :) Sadly, I haven't been back since you left... It was so fun to see you guys!