© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Visiting Great Grandma "Grey Kitty"

I know I have been slow in posting my trip to the US. My pictorial is not all that exciting but still it was worth noting. This is my mom. She lives in New Mexico. I love this picture. It is a good picture of the ol' girl. My little granddaughter sure is cute too, if I do say so myself.

I was trying to get a picture of my little buddy with my mom but that is difficult at best. I am not sure why but he now likes to squint his eyes when he is getting his picture taken. He also does the "Cheshire Cat" smile. Speaking of cats, he calls my mom "Grey Kitty." Why you ask? He has five grandma's! Me, Honey (because that is what my son-in-law's father calls his mother), and three sets of great grandmas. Grey kitty; because she has a grey kitty named Kee. Sometimes we sound like loons when we start calling all his relatives by the names he has given them! You know sometimes when you are soooo tired that you wish you could just lay down and take a nap? Must be nice to just take a little snooze in the middle of playing, with your foot next to your ear! Holy moly is that girl bendy!
Here is my buddy squinting again for the picture. This is his great uncle Randy. He LOVES Randy because he takes him for rides on the digger and dump trucks.
One evening we went to the Dairy Queen and got Dilly Bars. Little Bud sat on this wooden stool for about 1/2 hour just watching the world go by, eating his ice cream. He was so cute. I wondered what was going through his mind as he watched all the comings and goings. I tried to get his picture without him noticing me but he must be in tune to a camera's presence.
We were all worn out from our travels. My DD snuck around and took pictures of us sleeping.



One day I will exact revenge on said DD for this one! At least it didn't show my famous bed head!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Hey, just because YOU can't put your foot by your ear doesn't mean the rest of us can't!!! For some reason I don't have any of those pictures from NM. You need to email them to me. Evidently you didn't share!!!!

Courtney said...

Forgot to note, I do have the scenery ones I took going down and back up, but not the ones at Grey Kitty's house.

Info for you said...

I love his names for you guys!Your name is by far the best though :)
LOVE the sleeping pics!

Nalene said...

I wished I looked that pretty when I was asleep...Where is the drool?

Almost American said...

2 grandmas and 3 great-grandmas? Lucky kid!

My nephew had 2 grandmas, a step-grandma, and 2 great-grandmas for a while . . .Then MY in-laws visited - he took one look at them and shouted "MORE grandma grandpas!" Anyone with grey hair was a grandparent!