© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm Baaaack!

I know I have been somewhat absent from the Blogger world but I was on vacation! I just spent three weeks in the U.S. visiting my family and friends. I just got back today and I am SOOOOOO Jet Lagged. So far I have been awake for 30 hours straight. I am trying to stay up just one more hour or two so I can hopefully sleep through the night. Bud and I don't sleep on the plane very well. I may get ten to fifteen minutes here and there. Any how, SOOOOOO tired. When I recover from the wonderful three weeks I will try to catch up!

2 comments:

Dixie said...

it was good seeing you guys!!!!

Bond Fam said...

Im so glad that you got to see your family, but sad that we didnt get to see you!