© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Music On Blogs

I don't know how you feel about music on someone's blog. I sometimes get annoyed when I am listening to my music on iTunes, looking at a blog and their music starts playing simultaneously with my music. I have scroll down their entire blog to pause their music. I know this is not a "big deal" but it is a little pet peeve of mine. (If I am NOT listening to my iTunes it doesn't bother me. Go figure.) The whole point of this, though, is a bit contrary to what I just said. Our niece Vanessa has wonderful music on her blog. For those of you who are not family, her blog is private. She used to have it public but some creep starting commenting inappropriately on her blog so she went private. Anyway, when Bud and I are just hanging out around the house we open her blog up to listen to the music. She has an eclectic collection of music, and a lot of it is music that we enjoy but don't have. Nessa is a wonderful wife and mom and a great niece. So I guess I just want to say one thing -

Thanks Vanessa!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Wow! Thanks, that was nice of you...I do the same thing in my kitchen when I am making dinner. You guys are to kind...Love ya!

Jennifer said...

Hey Melanie, it looks like you are doing well in Scotland. It looks more exciting than the City Attorney's office.

Nalene said...

I have a similar opinion, even though I often love the music, I tend to turn it down. I guess I can't multitask with music going very well. I think I get too involved in the music itself and can't concentrate on what the blogger is saying...and yes, Vanessa has wonderful music!