© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

New Toy!

I got a new toy! I am soooo excited.

My poor little 8 gig Nano just couldn't hold anymore music.
Movies were out of the question.


I mentioned to Bud that I wish I had a bigger I Pod.
We happened to be at Costco, standing by the I Pods.
Well being the sweet husband that he is,
one landed in our shopping cart!
YES! I love that man!

Since I will be traveling in the near future,
it will be nice to be able to listen to some music
and watch a few movies.
(Yes I have Twilight downloaded! Movie and Soundtrack.
I can't believe that I am actually confessing that!)

I wonder if I mentioned how much I liked his Bose headphones,
a pair would end up at my front door? Hmmm . . .

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

I have the Bose headphones and they are awesome! Now I need a bigger IPod!

Info for you said...

That is very cool!! Maybe the headphone fairy will leave some for you ? :)

Lydia said...

You have to love sweeties that listen. Enjoy twilight I only have the soundtrack on my nano but then it is just a nano. I'm waiting for November with ya.

Jim said...

Lucky! I have a 30 gig that I share with my wife. And she loses it...

Nalene said...

Good man, that Bud! I'd mention the Bose headphones. I bet they'll show up somewhere!

Dixie said...

No shame in admitting the truth!

Josh uses his ipod as he rides the bus 1 1/2 hours to work every day. He just got this (stupid) game where you have to land airplanes. I can't stop playing it! Talk about the ultimate in time-wasters, but it's fun!