© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

How Long Does It Take To Dry Out a Tent in Scotland?

Here is our tent, set up in the backyard, trying to dry out.

Here is our tent, getting rained on every day.

Here is the cover for our tent. It got relatively dry on the clothesline.
I brought it in after it sat out in the one day of sunshine,
in hopes it would dry out the rest of the way in the house.
The cords were still damp.

After the next day of sunshine I brought the tent in to dry.
I wasn't going to risk my good fortune of a mostly dry tent.
After two days it still wasn't dry.
We put it back outside today, in the sun and the breeze,
hoping to get it dry.
We brought it back in a short time later,
when the clouds started rolling in.
Maybe someday it will be dry!


On another note, Jake is doing alright. He is struggling with the decisions he has to make. Now that he has had a second seizure, it increases his chances of having another one by 70 - 80%. Poor kid. I wish I was there to make things better!! Ha ha, if that would actually work I would be on that plane in a second! Since there is nothing I can do I guess I will stay in Scotland.

No comments: