© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Few More of My Favorite Things . . .

I know I have used that title before, but it is still true!

Jake at Loch Ness

Urquhart Castle on Loch Ness

Such a happy baby! I love that face!

A Highland bull!

Time for a bedtime story with grandpa.

Siblings!!

Cannons - the favorite thing of the trip for a boy.
Stirling Castle

We have worn him out . . .

and her too!

A cold and windy day at Dunnottar.

Snortney at Dunnottar

Jake on the ruin wall at Dunnottar.

Dunnottar in the distance.

Chillin' at the Paris airport.

Stone Circle at Easter Aquhorthies

Jake sacrificed at the stone circle!

The men in my life.

The stone circle at Loanhead of Daviot

The Pictish Maiden Stone

Do you see a trend? A climber!

She loves her uncle.

Happy dad and baby.

Elgin Cathedral

Like Mother Like Daughter!
Snort hates when someone says that!


She hates the British baby food! Bleck!!
Cauliflower, cheese, potato, carrot, and peas.
It stunk!!

I love having my little family visiting in Scotland.
I just wanted to show you a few of my favorite people!

P.S. Bud thought I should add some pictures of the real Highland cows.


They are like the sheep dog of cows!

The babies sure are cute though.

10 comments:

Vanessa said...

I love your favorite people too! Those pics are gorgeous!

Maggie said...

How fun to have all of your family there.

Amanda said...

What a fun treat for all of you!

Kelli said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time!! Great pictures!

melanie said...

Ahhh. Those are some great pictures.

Di said...

It's beautiful! And I love the pics of Corkie- er, Snortney... :) Looks like you're lovin' life!

Dixie said...

thanks for sharing! I was thinking that Bud is really getting into the culture. Did you check out his fluffy hair? It looked an awful lot like the highland cows!

Love you Bud!! :)

sonja said...

Wow the cows sure are different over there. Thanks for the post cards. Kooper has carried it around every since we got it and tells everyone that he is going to see Uncle Lamar and the Scotland John Deere Tractors. He is going to be disappointed when there are only 2 tickets to Scotland (me and Baric). Looks like you guys had a blast.

Tiffany said...

looks like a lot of good times. im jelouse

Nalene said...

What a great opportunity for your family to be together! Isn't it all just too amazing how we can travel relatively easy to such far away places, take pictures and send them around the world?!