© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Monday, September 29, 2008

The New Arrival!

Announcing our latest model . . . the newest addition is here !!!!!!


The Happy Family

We have a new addition to the family. Thumper, (her in the womb name because she continually thumped on her mom's bladder) arrived last night. Snortney started labor at 2 pm on Saturday and she delivered her at 6:06 p.m. Four hours and six minutes. WOW! I told Snort that next time she has a baby she better head to the hospital at first contraction. I can't believe how fast this baby came. She weighs 7 pounds and 5 ounces and is 20 inches long. She has quite a bit of brown hair and sucks her thumb.


She has a very healthy cry. She was not happy for the first few hours but seems content now.


She likes to sleep stretched out straight as a board. I think it is so cute. You'll have to email Snortney to find out her name. Snort doesn't want it published since my blog is not private. Rynie is spending the weekend with us and is doing pretty good. He is a little confused though and somewhat clingy. That's to be expected. I think she looks like her dad but Bud thinks she looks like a baby (they all look alike.)


Rynie what is that?


Uncle Jake



I am being brave posting this picture. This is from this morning with my bed head. Yuk.


Mama sure looks good!


The morning after, all cleaned up with a bow in my hair and nowhere to go.


Grandma holding her for the first time.


Some of the many men in her life. What a blessed little girl!

Grandpa looking proud.

10 comments:

Bond Fam said...

OH yay! Im so excited for them! She looks so cute, a little angel! We will have to go and see them in a couple of weeks or so!

Amy said...

How exciting!! I didn't know Courtney was due so soon! That baby girl is so cute! I can't wait until our little one comes. Jake sure looks different! I guess I haven't seen him for a very long time.

Vanessa said...

Aunt Melanie tell Courtney congratulations!! She is such a beautiful little baby girl!

Unknown said...

Congrats! What a special little gal! That's a pretty darn quick labor too...the next one might just fall out!

Amanda said...

Congrats and yay for fast labor!

Nalene said...

Congradulations! She looks like an absolute doll!!!

Keri said...

Congrats! I walked by Courts house this morning not knowing she had already had her. What hospital was she at? I'm just curious...it doesn't look like UV where I had Jenna.

Megan said...

Hi Melanie :) I'm so happy you posted pictures of Brett and Courtney's baby! Scott and I are out of the loop being so far away, so it's nice to see the baby. Congratulations!!

Maggie said...

Congrats, Court. Hey, my blog isn't private. It's just wesandmaggie.blogspot.com.

Megan said...

Congrats! She is a doll! I will have to find Courtney's blog!