© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Blogging Disaster

So I have looked at our many nieces and nephews blogs . . . and my blog is so rookie-ish. I don't know what the heck I am doing and it drives me crazy. Of course when you only put in a few minutes here and there that might be the difference. Although that is really not true. I spent hours on the Florida blog - yes hours. I would accidentally delete pictures and then my computer froze, etc. When I previewed the blog it looked all lined up and in order but when it got posted it was all goofy. I have tried to fix it but it never lines up right. Ugh!!!!!!! Maybe there should be a mass of relatives who blog to descend on my house and hold my hand and tutor me. On second thought, a mass of relatives might be a bit much. Maybe I will hit Keri up one evening! Thanks for looking though and try not to make fun of the rookie! Love to you all. M

8 comments:

Keri said...

You crack me up. Your blog isn't as bad as you think it is. I'd love to help you, although I'm definitely not an expert!

Bond Fam said...

Its ok I think we all went through this when we first started our blogs! Mine was a disaster too for a while, until I finally figured it all out! I would love to help you too, if you need me!

Megan said...

Hi Melanie,

I found your blog through Brian & Amy's. I am sure that you remember me, but it has been a few years... I am Mary & DeWayne's 2nd daughter. My dad told me that you were moving. That is really exciting! Glad to know that you are blogging. How are Courtney & Jake? Hope you don't mind me looking at your blog once in a while!

Take care

Unknown said...

I had to scrap my first blog after a while. It was just too embarrassing compared to Keri's neat, interesting, and always photo-captioned posts.

So I just started over, and now that I know what I'm doing...I still am embarrassed when I see Keri's neat, interesting, and always photo-captioned posts.

You'll get comfortable with it quick...but everyone else's blog always seems more interesting.

Tiffany said...

When you post your pictures try using the setting where they are in the center, that will make the writing be under the pictures. I had the same problem for a long time.

Unknown said...

I think we all had that problem!! It gets better with practice though. Alan and I have been doing it for almost a yr now and we still learn new things

Nalene said...

Yea! I'm glad you are blogging! Since I am a rookie it takes me a bit of time too. I'll send you an invitation to view our blog. It is private, so that is what is required...but it may take me a bit of time to figure out how to send the invitation! So, don't be offended I will be getting to it!

Tiffany said...

just checking on you, waiting for a new post.