© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Family members who aren't sharing their blogs!

I guess I am going to have to do a public flogging but there are some family members who have marked their blogs private but haven't invited me to share! Shamey you!! Please invite me to view your blogs. I would love to see them. Not to name names (Dixie, Tiffany, Maggie, Nalene, etc., etc.)



By the way, Courtney has started her blog. She is like me - trying to figure out how to do this as we go along. Check out her link on my Family and Friends. Also invite her to your private and oh so secret blogs. I don't know how much she will get added since she is probably going to be having her baby girl this coming week.



Love to you all! Mel

5 comments:

Keri said...

I love it. Email me at kfarnie at hotmail dot com, and I'll pass your email along to them so you can be invited.

Mike and Amanda said...

hey if you can't view my blog then email me at mickel__pickel@hotmail.com send me courtney's email address and i will add her to my blog list.
mike

Bond Fam said...

Whooo Im glad Id already invited you to my blog that way Im not in trouble, jk! I will send Courtney and invite right now while I am thinking about it!

Dixie said...

that's weird. Someone registered you on my blog with the farnsworthclan email address...is Uncle Lamar a blogger in hiding??? Let me know if you still can't log on!

Mel and Angus said...

Dixie I used to be able to get on your blog but now I can't. I just tried again and it still won't let me.It says that some bloggers has chosen to have their blogs private, or something to that effect.