© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Fashion Week - Milan Italy

I was just browsing through our pictures and realized that 2 years ago this same time (we celebrated Bud's Birthday there) Bud and I were in Milan, Italy. It just happened to be fashion week. As most of you know I am not as fashionista! I thought I would share a few pictures of how the worldly shop!



The Devil does wear Prada - I don't know who could afford this stuff. Certainly I don't know of anyone that rich!



Beautiful shoes that cost thousands upon thousands of dollars. I am not kidding either.




These handbags were also thousands of dollars! I saw a coin purse in Louis Vuitton for $800.00 I could not see what was so special about it. I guess I am just a simple farm girl!

Prada does not allow you to take a picture in their store but I snuck
one out anyway. And yes, people were purchasing these items!



This was the plaza where all these display cases and shops were.
It was quite a beautiful building.

Well back to my practical wardrobe!

5 comments:

Bond Fam said...

Im with you, there is no way I would ever pay that much for a purse or shoes or clothes. Even if I was filthy rich! But its so cool that you guys got to see all that, I bet it was interesting and neat!

Dixie said...

I was thinking that it wouldn't be too hard to replicate that Prada bag. Just go get one of Lamar's saddlebags, you know the leather ones he has, then stuff a dead elk carcass inside & presto! No one would know the difference!

melanie said...

Are those real diamonds on those shoes?

Mel and Angus said...

I really don't know but I think one pair of those shoes were $4000.00.

Unknown said...

That's crazy ridiculous! Why? I'm sure it was interesting to observe, but I don't really feel the draw of it. I'm pretty dang happy with hand-me-down cuties from my sisters and cousins who do fashion better than me!