© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sibling Family Reunion
















Florida
2008
Bud's family had their first sibling reunion this summer in Florida. A good time was had by all. Seven out of the twelve (yes twelve) siblings and their spouses were there.





The everglades were beautiful. I could not believe all the alligators laying around amongst all the cattle grazing in the swamp. I wish I had gotten a picture of the cattle grazing up to their knees in water but I didn't. Some cattleman's wife I am!





Here is our magnificent host. Our dear older brother had a wonderful time planned for us the entire week. We all went home exhausted from all the playing we did!















Wow - who are those super models!





Bud looking a little sheepish. I wonder what he is thinking?



































Well if that's not enough to make a person go blind!




























8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, Nice pictures! What on earth is Uncle Lamar holding?!?

Dixie said...

Thanks for the pics!

Mel and Angus said...

He is holding on to an alligator. Nice blog by the way! It was fun seeing pics of you and the hubby.

Mel and Angus said...

Hey Dixie are you going to invite me to view your blog?

Keri said...

Welcome! It's nice to see a few pictures of the trip. I haven't seen any from my parents. By the way, I'm planning to come pick some apples again this year, if that's okay. :)

Tiffany said...

Hi! I love seing the pictures of the Aunts and uncles. I am so glad your blogging. Court will have to join also. I think everyone is planning trips to Scottland, us included. We wont bombard you yet, you can have a little time to settle in! I cant wait to see pictures there.

Vanessa said...

Hello Farnsworths, it's great to see you guys!!! Fun pictures!

Nalene said...

Thanks for posting some pictures from our great trip. I've been hoping someone would! Great photographer that I am. I left the camera in our motel room the whole time! I've got to get used to this picture taking thing!