© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Saturday, October 4, 2008

New Siblings!

Rynie, Cute and Tiny with his new baby Sister


This was taken at the hospital right before they left.



I am not sure Rynie knows quite yet what he is suppose to do with this!
Rynie has been a sweet boy. He seems to love his sister. He got woke up two different times during the night by her crying and he was all concerned.
"Why is my baby crying, is she sad?"
He hasn't really shown any signs of obvious jealousy. ( I am sure there is still time!) He is a little whiny though. I had to rescue him (or was it rescue Snort) yesterday. Rynie was trying her patience. He and I ran some errands, went and saw Kung Fu Panda, had dinner and got some ice cream afterward. I had such a good time with him and he was so good and sweet. I guess he needed a break from all the goings on at his house. I sure will miss this little guy when I move. Maybe I will put him in a suitcase and take him with me. Don't tell Snort!


Grandma took these pictures yesterday while holding the new babe.


A little smile!


I was trying to get little Izzy Tizzy to open her eyes. Bug off Grandma!



I think that her mama must be feeding her well.
She seems to be filling out nicely.



Snortney told me that Izzy Tizzy only woke up once last night at
2:30 a.m. What a good baby.
Of course that followed days of Snort seeming to nurse her 24/7.
It is quite a new thing for a baby to adjust to life outside the womb!
Izzy Tizzy seems to be starting to adjust and nurse and sleep better.

2 comments:

Bond Fam said...

Oh she is so cute! How cute that her big brother loves her so much that he doesnt even care if she wakes him up at night!

Keri said...

What a cutie! You're such a good grandma, too. I'm sure that your kids and grandkids are really going to miss you!!