© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

London Trip - Part 1

I know I need to get some pictures up from my weekend in London,
but I am a little bit busy at the moment.
I decided I would just post these two pictures for my
crazy daughter, nieces and girlfriends
who are Twilight/Robert Pattinson fans!

Wait for it . . .

ah, much better!
You crazy girls!
Has anyone seen this movie?  Wonder if it is worth seeing?

2 comments:

CeCelia Jade said...

I saw it opening weekend, it's Robert Pattinson, DUH! It was interesting, okay to see it just one time. It was REALLY slow though. How was London? We are all insanely jealous of you :)

Jim said...

London is amazing. I wish I had more time there... not just for Robert Pattinson.