© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Day Too Soon for April's Fools Day!

I can't believe we woke up to this!
I don't think it was suppose to actually snow in Aberdeen.
Other areas, but NOT here.

The wind howled all night long!
As far as sleep goes, it was not a good night.
Part of being a grandma or grandpa means 
you should not be waking up in the middle of the night!!
There's our two black cars.
Say goodbye to mine because it has been sold.
Ssnniiifffff! Its going to its new owners today.
I will be using the bus or convincing Bud to let me drive the Volvo.
I could walk, but I'm not going to in this weather!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brr! I think everyone is ready for winter to be over, don't jinx us over here in the states with your pictures of snow!