© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Snort!

Happy Birthday Daughter Dear!
27 years old . . . man you're old!
Beautiful Mom
Married to a wonderful guy, who thinks she's swell.
A very happy little girl who loves her mama.

As she ages, she gets more and more like her mother.
When her brother reminds her of that he gets slugged!
What's up with that?
She has always been a daddy's girl!
As a little girl she would go to the dairy with her dad;
I would have to hose her off with the garden hose before she could come into the house.

She loves her little brother greatly, although I wonder why sometimes.
Word of warning - don't hurt her brother or she will come after you!

Misty, her little sister, I mean horse.
She loves her horse, she even gave her horse baby doll bangs once.
I guess we should of recognized the signs of things to come . . .
Cosmetologist!
She said to me one day,
"Mom, let's color your hair purple."
Eek!!
"Okay if you promise to fix it in a speedy fashion if it goes south!"
My scalp was purple, but since my hair is dark you couldn't tell it was
purple, unless I was in the sun.
Here is her favorite little guy. They are best buddies!
Here she is trying to teach him to fish, just like her dad taught her.

Before the digital camera age,
I had tons of photos of her and her cat, Princess.
They would always be napping together,
especially in front of the fireplace.

She even raised a herd of registered Angus cattle
with her dad and brother.
I wish I was there to wish you a happy birthday.
I would sing to you - YIKES!
I would make you your favorite meal,
and then I would give you 27 spankings
and a pinch to grow on!

Love You!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Thanks Floolie!!! I guess that means I was worth 46.5 hours wasn't I?? Anyways, thanks for all and whatnot. Even if you do make fun of me because Monkey Boy slathered himself in deoderant right before church this morning!

Vanessa said...

Happy Birthday Snort! I have had some of my favorite memories with you...Love you!

Keri said...

Love this post. Happy birthday, Court!

Kelli said...

Yeah Courtney, Happy Birthday!!! If Courtney is getting old then what about you...hehehehe...just kidding :) My dad said the same thing and I had to remind him that he is my dad and if I get old so does he! Your post was cute!

Bond Fam said...

Ahh what a cute post! Happy Birthday Court!

DHFarnsworth said...

Happy Birthday Courtney.