© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ward Choir Director!

Gotcha!
How many of you saw that and said "No Way!"
If you know me, you know I can't carry a tune in a bucket!!

I was asked to be the 1st Counselor in the Relief Society.
It is a calling I have had before and quite enjoyed.
You don't have to be the President
and you don't have to be over Enrichment!
The best place to be, right in the middle.

Now if I can just learn to understand what they are saying.
Evidently the RS president asked me what my last name was.
She was putting my number in her cell phone.
She said something about Surname.
Then she made a comment about that is your last name.
Then she giggled as I looked confused.
I asked Bud on the way home what she was talking about.
He said she wanted to know what your last name was!
I could of killed him!!
I said why didn't you say something.
Bud said, " I figured if you wanted her to know your last name
you would of told her."
Ugh!!!
Do I feel dumb!
At least she got a good laugh out of it.

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Hey I was close!

Bond Fam said...

haha thats funny, Im sure you will be great at your calling though!

Dixie said...

that'll be a great calling to get to know your ward. Are there many members in the area?

Nalene said...

Okay you got me! My initial comment was, "You've got to be kidding me!"...not that I knew you can't carry a tune...because I don't believe you, but I had just never seen you do any music!

I love being a couselor! It is a great calling to have! Isn't it wonderful to have the opportunity to serve!

Pistolmom said...

I am very involved with the 912 Project. If you go onto the website and click on Stand and Lead, you will meet hundreds of people just like you who are concerned for our nation. Read the comments and ideas. Please take this seriously; especially those of us that are LDS.

www.mytitleofliberty.blogspot.com
LDS view
www.freedoms-fight.blogspot.com
Secular view

Women and Mothers need to stand up!

Unknown said...

Thats funny.. The same thing would have probably happened to me.