© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New Layout

So I changed my blog layout,
and I kinda like it.
However,
there are few things I can't change.
Like my bottom gadget's color!
What the heck!!!!
I was not given the option to change the color.
I have searched the layout options over and over,
and I can't figure it out.
Any suggestions?
Also the color of the bar where it says,
"posted by, date and time, labels."
I hate being blog impaired!

5 comments:

Dixie said...

I think you need to go back into the Blogger layout screen & choose a different layout. Choose one that you like the text layout. Then go back & make sure the info from the Cutest Blog website is back on & everything should be better. Email me if this doesn't make sense.

P.S. I really like your new layout

Mel and Angus said...

Thanks Dixie for the help. It worked! You are awesome.

Unknown said...

It looks cute! I like it!

Unknown said...

I really like it.. it looks very springy!

Dixie said...

It looks great!