© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Beautiful Birthday Girl

Our granddaughter just celebrated her 2nd birthday.
We weren't there - sniff!
But her mama sent us some pictures to enjoy.
 
 She was too shy to say Thank You but she clapped to show her delight.
 I love her expression in this picture.
 More clapping.  That in itself is a miracle.
Just hours earlier she grabbed her mom's hot curling iron.
Poor girl had blisters on her hand.
I was up til midnight on Skype trying to make her laugh,
so she would try to forget about her owies!
 I know I am the grandma, but I think she is beautiful!
 Her other grandparents gave her the best gift of all.
Doll cradle and highchair.  She wouldn't eat her cake
because she had to take care of her dollies.
In fact, my daughter finally had to remove it from her room -
she kept getting out of bed that night to play with it!
 What's this?
 Oh this is for me?
Such a cute little bug!
A little help from her brother and cousins to blow out the candles.
Happy 2nd Birthday!
We love you!

1 comment:

Info for you said...

Awww she is such a cutie!! Happy 2nd bday! :D