© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Blogger Stats and Bread

Have you ever gone into the Stats tab on your blog account?  I have just recently started to look at these statistics.  It shows your stats for the day, week, month and all time.  You can see where the traffic is coming from, what your most popular post are, etc.  I find it interesting that our most popular post is Egypt: Luxor.  It has 63 hits so far this week.  It makes me wonder who it is that looks at this post?  I suspect maybe someone in the travel industry but who knows!  Our next most popular is Normandy & D-Day with 40 hits so far this week.

I am glad that people are enjoying our blog.  I blog with my children, family and friends in mind, however I enjoy knowing that other people like looking at our blog too!  I wonder who you are though.  Do you blog too?  Become a follower of my blog so I can know who you are and take a peek at your blog too.  I love to see what other people are doing, what their talents or hobbies are, what their perspectives are, etc.  If you don't blog but like visiting mine become a follower also.

Now you are probably wondering what bread has to do with Blogger Stats?  Absolutely nothing except I made some bread the other day and wanted to put the picture on my blog for my daughter to see. 


The bread was yummy, especially served warm with butter and honey! Have a great day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow.. that bread looks perfect! Im sure it was really yummy!

Keri said...

I sometimes wonder who's visiting my blog, too. I use Google Analytics & can see what location they come from & who visited from links to my site, but I still have some that look at my blog that I don't know who they are. That bread looks SOOO good!!!

Max-e said...

I also started looking at the stats and am intrigued that my two popular ones are: Welcome Guests, which is about the visit of two unusual birds to our garden and the one on the flightless dung beetle.
BTW my wife doesn't mind me posting about her crazy antics. She has in fact linked the post to her Facebook

Kelli said...

Your bread looks delicious! I hope you are feeling better after your little tumble the other day!