© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Monday, October 11, 2010

I looked out the window and what did I see . . .

A Pony!
 As I have mentioned before, our balcony faces a Dutch grammar school.  I was out on the balcony checking my plants when my eye caught this guy.
 How cool is that?  Lucky children!
 I knew the second the kids were out on recess - their squeals of delight was great!  I wonder what the pony thinks when he hears that familiar sound?  "Great, here we go again!" or "Yeah, the children!"
I think the pony probably loves all the little children happy to see him!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how cute! that must have been so much fun for those kids