© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Webs We Weave!

I happened to glance out the balcony the other day to see 
this beautiful work of art.
 It was difficult for me to good a good picture of the web.
If you enlarge the picture you can see the rain drops clinging to the web.
 Yesterday I happened to get a glance at the master artist!
As I was taking this picture I kept thinking,
"I hope this isn't one of those jumping spiders!"
I don't know what type of spider this is.
One side of me wants to get rid of him.
The other side let him live.

P.S.  If he is a terribly poisonous spider, please let me know.
I have my limits!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

That is pretty amazing! I'm with ya though...not sure if I could keep him around.

Bond Fam said...

That is beautiful! You are better then me though, I wouldn't have even stopped to take a picture, I would have been screaming at Brian to come kill the spider!