© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I should be ironing . . .

I have a ton of ironing to do.
Being gone for three weeks doesn't mean Bud stops wearing clothes.
I have to keep him looking good.
But its ironing . . . its no fun.
That is why I am taking this diversion.

I am completely enamoured with this little girl.
(She looks like her grandpa!)
And those legs.
Those cute, chubby, dimpled legs!
How come rolls are so cute on a baby?
If only she didn't have her socks on,
you could see the donut rings around her ankles!

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Those are the cutest dimples I've ever seen!!

Lydia said...

I noted the title change. Where is next?

Info for you said...

She is a cutie!! Now get back to ironing :)

Tyson and Shelise said...

I miss little chuncky baby legs, Keithen doesnt have those anymore. Who irons? Haha when Tyson wants a shirt de-wrinkled he knows just to throw it in the dryer or iron it himself. Your a good wife :)

Mel and Angus said...

Everything comes out of the dryer wrinkled! That is the only reason I iron. I hate British washers and dryers!