© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Chip (Crisp) Thief!

Our granddaughter loves chips!

We have a wine rack in our kitchen,
which we don't use since we don't drink alcohol!
It makes the perfect holder for all our chips,
or crisps for you living in the U.K.
Busted!
Is that not the cutest picture? I just love it.

One afternoon I had just swept the kitchen floor and went to put up the broom. Before I could get in the kitchen I could hear, "yum, yum" over and over. I walked around the corner into the kitchen and she had dumped a bag of Doritos on the floor and was eating the chips. It was the bottom inch or so, all the little stuff, but she sure was enjoying it!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Hahahaha! The little thief has been pilfering my cupboards to find the crisps here!!!!

Glad you made it home safe!

Tyson and Shelise said...

That is so funny! She is darling! The reception was beautiful by the way and Tyson was glad he got to see you guys :)

Unknown said...

That's some hair! What a cutie :) For what it's worth I steal chips out of other people's cupboards too...