© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Easter Bunny!


Look at who we got a visit from!!
It wasn't the Easter Bunny,
but it was a bunny!

This little boy/or girl has been popping in and out
of our back yard several times in the last week or so.
I enjoy watching it nibble on the grass.

Speaking of Easter Bunny, I got a phone call from my grandson,
"Floolie guess what? The Easter Bunny came to our house . . .
but we didn't see him . . .
but he left us lots and lots of candy."
(Excited breathing while recapping.)

"Wow that is neat buddy."

"Floolie he left candy down the stairs
and on the floor and a whole bunch on the couch.
And he brought me a rake, shovel and hoe!"
(My little guy loves to work. Snort's neighbors threaten to turn
her in to the child welfare services!)

I miss Easter through the little one's eyes.
However, I love knowing the real reason why we celebrate Easter.
The Resurrection and Atonement of
Jesus Christ.
May you all feel the blessings of His great gift to us!

6 comments:

Shaina said...

Cute! About the bunny coming in your yard and your grandson! Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

oops! That comment above was me - just on my sister's account and not realizing it! :D

Tyson and Shelise said...

I would be setting up boxes with carrots under them if I were you and capture it! That is so cute, I bet you miss your grandkids so much!

Courtney said...

Awesome! Monkey Boy saw that and wanted to know why the Easter Bunny showed up at your house!

Nalene said...

So that is where the Easter Bunny has been hiding!

Anonymous said...

Hey Melanie - you should send me your address! I want to send you a wedding announcement. You can email me at shara.svedi@gmail.com. Yay!