© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Conference Weekend

For all my family and friends back in the states, I thought I would tell you what conference weekend is like for us. Saturday morning session started here at 5:00 p.m. Priesthood session was at 10:00 a.m. Sunday morning. Saturday afternoon session started at 1:00 p.m. Sunday afternoon. Sunday morning session at 5:00 p.m. and Sunday afternoon session started here at 9:00 p.m. Sunday night. Anyone who isn't LDS won't understand this but that's okay. We went to the Saturday afternoon session and watched the rest on the internet. Bud also attended his Sunday morning meeting. We haven't watched the Sunday afternoon session yet because it started so late in the evening.

I must say that this was a very uplifting conference. I feel renewed and ready to face life. Hope you got something just as good out of the talks.

3 comments:

Keri said...

It was wonderful, I agree! I had wondered what conference would be like for you over there. :)

Vanessa said...

That is crazy!

Nalene said...

I'm with you. Conference was wonderful! This was the first time we have been able to watch all the sessions in our home. I felt tremendously blessed!