© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Jake


Today is Jake's 23rd birthday.

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Dear Jacob!
Happy Birthday to you!
(Ahh!)

Someone wanted his hair just like Uncle Jakey.
Too bad he acts like him too!

Yum, looks good!

Who are these people? (Chris and Sarah)

Joe and Bree (I don't know if I spelled her name correctly.) Joe is Jake's roommate who called the ambulance when Jake had his seizure. I am grateful to Joe because he did everything right and he was at the right place at the right time! My hero!!!

A bunch of strange people . . . I am not sure I know these people (probably homeless!)

Every party needs a pooper and that is why we invited them!

The best feeling in the world - a snugly baby!


P.S. I know I am way behind on my blog. I will have to catch up later on!

5 comments:

Bond Fam said...

We were so glad to be there! Even if we are just homeless people! haha

Keri said...

Happy belated birthday, Jake. I can hardly keep track of anyone's birthdays anymore...

Megan said...

I heard "Bud" was in our neck of the woods this weekend. I didn't get to see him, but my dad sure enjoyed having him stop by!

Jake needs to come visit NM, my little sister Kaitlin is cute and very single!

Happy Birthday Jake!

Vanessa said...

Oooh! I want to snuggle that baby too! I can't believe Jake is 23...Wow! Somebody is getting old! It was so nice to see ya Uncle Lamar!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Jake!!! What a cute picture with grandpa and baby :) Looks like everyone had a good time.