© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Monday, November 3, 2008

Jake The Snake

Well if any of you have read Court's blog you know that Jake had a bit of trouble this weekend. He had a Grand Mal Seizure on Saturday. Never has had one before. It was a scary thing for all of us but especially for him. We probably won't know if it is a one time thing or if he has something wrong inside his noggin' for a few days, but I will keep you posted. In the meantime, he is staying with us (a silver lining for me!). He is doing well and is nervous about what may be ahead but is in great spirits. That is one of the things I love about Jake. He is a happy, humorous guy!
Looking at this picture I would say he is the picture of health. What a beefcake if I do say so myself. This was taken at Rynie so Cute and Tiny's birthday party.

Hamming it up for the camera. Snakeman is one to have fun and goof around.
Best Friends!

Jake has developed a love for cattle ranching, just like his father.
These pictures were taken at the bull sale in California this past September.

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

Wow! Jake is super Handsome! Sorry to hear about the Seizure...kind of scary!

Bond Fam said...

I hope that it was just a one time thing and that he is perfectly healthy!

Keri said...

I'm glad his roommate was at least there when it happened. Hopefully all is well. We'll remember him in our prayers.

Unknown said...

Hope he's okay...that must be scary to be going through. I hope everything clears up okay.

Megan said...

Hope he is ok. We will keep you in our prayers!

I am with Vanessa he is super cute! He is for sure not the little boy I remember!

Dixie said...

Keep us posted about the hottie, whoops, I mean Jake.

Tiffany said...

I hope you all find out what is was and what you can do if it happens again. I do love your blog. I never realized you were so funny and I love Lamars travel post. we will remember jake in our prayers.