© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

8 Things

I have been tagged - thanks Tiff!

8 TV Shows I Watch

House - Reruns
The Office - That's What She Said
Crusoe - Just started - not sure yet
The Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson - every now and then
My Name is Earl - kinda falling out of love with it
Football - not by choice
Discovery Channel - whatever suits my fancy
Food Network - same as the above.

8 Things I Did Yesterday

I have slept since then but I will try -

Went to work - Jake was at Court's
Had lunch with Betty - a former co-worker and great friend
Played Bubble Breaker - yeah I have a small problem . . .
Watched the Grandkids so Court could run an errand while Brett was at school
Watch election results with very mixed emotions
Checked my blog
Vegetated
Slept - I told you I would have a hard time remembering

8 Favorite Restaurants

Si Senors in NM
Joe Bandito's
Red Robin
P.F. Changs - Mongolian Beef - that's what I'm talkin' about!
Brick Oven
Olive Garden
La Dolce Vita
Guru's
and anywhere that serves food!

8 Things on My Wish List

Jake to not have another seizure in his entire life! I could stop here and be complete.
Not to be a chubby grandma.
Have my kids move to Scotland with us.
Jake to find a wonderful girl so I won't worry about him when I am in Scotland!
A stable economy, honest politicians and a bright future for our younger generation.
Not to worry about whatever.
Never have my children to have to worry about whatever.
While we are wishing here, I wish I had buckets and buckets of money to give to all of you!

Tag - You're It: Megan S. and Melanie B.



3 comments:

Keri said...

Ohh, I'm all for the buckets of money right now! ;)

Bond Fam said...

Im with Keri, Im all for the buckets of money! This was a fun tag to read!

Tiffany said...

I can not bleieve I forgot to put the office on my list its on the very top and I am with you on earl I like it less this year. Thanks for doing the tag!