© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Ol' Man

That's right, ol' man.

If you call me your ol' lady
then I can say ol' man!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

You are a pretty great guy.
You take your little buddy places, and teach him things.

You share your pizza with a little beggar!
She looks like she belongs to you.
In fact I was told that she has none of my DNA in her,
that she looks like her grandpa!

We sure have had fun in Scotland,
playing hard, kickin' butt!
(I am sooo funny!)


I Love You Man!


P.S. Does this makeup for not getting you a present?

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Bud!

Crum Clan said...

Happy Birthday! We are on the count down until we get to see you guys in October. Kooper and Baric are very very excited. All of us girls are excited too but I don't think as much as Baric and Koop. See ya soon!

DHFarnsworth said...

Happy Birthday from Mississippi!