© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my mother's birthday.
She is 28 years old . . . again!
Here she is with my two grandchildren.
They really love her.
Mom and my niece Aubrey.
Mom doesn't look too happy but she is.
We were waiting for Jake to get off the plane
from his mission to Brazil.
Mom is a very slim girl (translate skinny.)Align Center
At the hospital when my grandson was born.
My daughter handed her baby to her grandma to hold first.
(After daddy of course!)
My daughter was my mom's first grandchild.
They are quite close so it was only fitting that
mom hold our new guy first.
She is a wise ol' sage.
She taught me how to cook, iron (I am a very good at ironing),
and most important to laugh at myself and those around me!
We love a good laugh.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Happy Birthday! I remember going to her house once, not sure what for, but I remember seeing lots of yellow!

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday Grey Kitty!!!

Nalene said...

What a beautiful tribute to a beautifully deserving lady!