© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Friday, September 11, 2009

THE BIG DAY IS ALMOST HERE!!!



The wedding is about a month away and we are both really excited. Sorry that the invitations aren't out yet but they should get mailed in the next couple of days. I'm really excited to see all of you guys who can make it out, and i know that my parents are looking forward to seeing you too (almost as much as they are to get me off their hands.)

For those who have asked, we are registered at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and also Dillard.

Love ya all

2 comments:

Dustin and Angie said...

Jake, you need to give me a call, Im in Evanston until next week and I will be in Spanish Fork on Thursday. Get with Keri and she will get you my number. Im working night so dont call before 3.

Nalene said...

Congradulations again!