© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Fishsicle Truck

Today I observed quite a fun site. I am sitting on the couch
in the living room, watching t.v., when I hear all this honking.
I looked out the window and this is what I saw -

The fishsicle truck! Remember when you were a kid
and you would hear the music of the popsicle truck
and you would run down the street chasing it for a sweet treat?
Well same concept, except yuck! I hate fish!
A woman actually chased down this truck, stopped in the street,
looked in the back of the van and made her purchase
and then drove off.
I ain't in Kansas no more!

I thought I would throw these two pictures in.
I took these today from my balcony.
Quite a difference a week makes!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

They sell fish out of a van?? Its crazy how different cultures are all over the world!

melanie said...

That is flippin hilarious. I love fish! I think I might chase it too

Bond Fam said...

Haha that is so funny! I'm with you, I am not a big fish fan, I can handle it in small doses, but I can guarantee you that I wouldn't buy it out of a van!

Courtney said...

Freaking Hilarious Floolie! That totally made my night!

Vanessa said...

Wow! That is pretty disgusting! Beautiful pics by the way!

Dixie said...

You know you will have to chase it down at least once, just for the experience of it. Ya know, getting into the local culture...

Lydia said...

SCOTLAND? what? when did all this happen? See what happens when I don't go home as often, I hope you love it. I spent a couple of days in Edinburgh and loved it. I will definitely be keeping tabs on you. Enjoy