© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Catching Up!

I am way behind on blogging. I thought I would try to do some posts
over the next week or two about my last couple of weeks.
So here goes . . .

LaNice and I left on February 4th via Paris to Aberdeen.


LaNice looks way excited on our departure.

I am excited too. I can't believe that I am moving . . .
to Scotland. After months and months of knowing
this change was coming - its finally here!


This is taken in the Paris airport. We flew for 10 1/2 hours
and had been waiting for about 4 hours or so to make our connection.
Our flight to Aberdeen kept getting delayed because of weather.
The worst storm the United Kingdom had seen in 18 years.
I think the weather followed us from Utah.
We were lucky to be able to land at all.
The Aberdeen airport was closed that morning,
opened up just in time for us to land, and closed the next morning.
How lucky is that?


This is what the view from my living room window looked like.


This is the view from our upstairs window. It is beautiful.
We look out from the window to the wonderful Dee River
with a nice valley and rolling hills across the way.
Scotland truly is beautiful.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I would love to visit there one day! wishful thinking....

Vanessa said...

Wow! I can't believe you are over there! How exciting!

Keri said...

That must have been so surreal flying over there! Glad you made it there safely. I can't wait to see more of your new, exciting life!

Kelli said...

You finally posted picture's! It's beautiful! I hope everything is going well! I love your little Harry Potter street, it's so cute :)

Dixie said...

Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to see more posts. Did you know Josh keeps saying that we should move to Scotland? He is such a weirdo! I guess he should have got a job with Bud's company after all!

Unknown said...

That's so pretty! Congrats on the move. It's nice to get an update too :) It seems strange to me that you're so far away....