© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

One Week To Go - On the Count Down!

Time that has dragged on before is now flying fast! One week from today I am on the plane going to my new home! Bud has told me the last few times he has been in Utah to hurry up and come to Scotland. I think he is tired of being alone, and I don't blame him. I am actually getting excited to go. I thought packing up my house would be sad - it wasn't. I thought seeing my house empty or with the renters in it would be sad - it wasn't. I guess it is just time to go.

I have been having a very good time staying with Snort and family. I love being woke up EARLY in the morning with my grandson wanting to flip on the light, "Let's go downstairs and play Floolie." He and I have a discussion on why grandma needs to lay in bed with the lights out for a little while longer. I will miss my little guy tremendously. We play everyday, go on dates, get ice cream, and watch Wall•E or Kung Fu Panda. Little Izzy Tizzy loves her grandma and leans towards me when she wants me. She likes to grouse to me and be patted to sleep. She is my little chunky monkey. I will also miss Snort. We have been having so much fun. I don't know what we are going to do without each other. It will be strange. The big boys will be missed too but I don't see them as often so it won't be as noticeable. I guess we will see what tune I am singing when its just Bud and me in Scotland. We have hardly seen each other lately . . . I hope we still like each other!!!

By the way, it is quite a bit warmer in Scotland than Utah. Go figure.

2 comments:

Keri said...

Wow, I can't believe you only have a week left. You're literally on the verge of something so new & hopefully exciting. Actually, it might be funny to be a fly on the wall & follow you around over there for a while! If I don't see you before you leave, I wish you well. And at least wave at my house as you drive by!

Bond Fam said...

Oh my gosh 1 week! Eeek! We need to call you and come over and see you before you leave! Im gonna make Brian call tomorrow, since I get nervous about calling people on the phone (I know Im a wierdo).