© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Family Pictures


I finally got our family pictures that we took right before Bud left. I am very pleased with them except for one thing - someone is a little bit too chunky. I will let you figure it out, but in my defense it was the holidays and then a very stressful time packing up the house, shipping it out, cleaning it out and basically eating too much fast food. (Translate - all my cooking stuff is on a slow boat!) I have lost about seven so far but . . .

Whoops - wrong fat girl!

Here she is! I guess we don't look too bad for a pair of old farts!
(This is a disclaimer for my mother - "I can't believe you said that.
I didn't raise you to talk like that!)


We had these taken at an antique store in American Fork.
It was about 22ยบ! Yes we were freezing!
That is why the baby is wrapped up in my sweater.


I love this photo.


Here are two pictures of Grandpa with his favorite buddy!



In case you can't tell, they are freezing!
Does that amount to child abuse?


The boys, and . . .

the girls!


If you are not careful you might overlook the munchkin on the top!


Cute family!


My two kids. How I love these people!



Do you think they like each other?

We had these pictures taken by Jodi Gallagher.
If you live in the area give her a try.
She is very reasonable. Her blog is MemoriesbyJodi.blogspot.com.
When she edits the pictures, she gives them to you on a cd for you
to choose and print from. I really like that.

9 comments:

Keri said...

Very nice! I don't think I've ever really noticed how much Court looks like you until now.

Vanessa said...

Those are all fabulous! What a great looking family!

Dixie said...

Those pics make me miss you guys. It has been TOO long!

Bond Fam said...

Oh they are all so cute, maybe we will have to try out this photographer when I finally lose all of my holiday weight!

Unknown said...

Those are all really nice! Beautiful pictures. Nice location. The people are alright too I guess ;) I especially like the men's totem pole! LOL! Nice squash blossom Court! I need to get one of those!

Tyson and Shelise said...

What a cute good looking family!

Vanessa said...

I'm taking a Biology class and a Math class this semester!

Crum Clan said...

The pictures are great. We already miss you guys!

Nalene said...

What fantastic pictures!! They are priceless! Thanks for sharing!