© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!


Wishing everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

For the new year, I wish that you have fun,
laugh a lot and snuggle next to a loved one.
I hope your year is adventurous, healthy and prosperous.
I hope you are as excited about the new year as I am!
May the Lord bless and keep you!

Love, Mel

P.S. The picture is just for fun. She is so cute.
Life doesn't get better than this!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you! How was your get together? And you are so right, that pic is dang cute!

Bond Fam said...

Ok seriously that is such a cute picture!

Canoez said...

A very Happy New Year to you all. Glad you are enjoying my blog and thank you for posting the link!