© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lessons from a 4 Year Old!

While eating breakfast this morning I learned two things -

"Sometimes its tough."
"What's tough?", I said.
"Life."
"Life? How is your life tough?"
"Well sometimes when I am playing, I mess up."


You know, that does make life tough.


The other thing I learned -

"Poop is magic."
I just look at him.
"Poop can turn into fertilizer."
Then there is some mumbling ending with -

"but I don't think it will make the food taste good!"

How can I disagree with that logic!

4 comments:

Alison Berrett said...

With comments about poop you know which family he belongs too! :) He sure is a cutie with a lot of wisdom.

Vanessa said...

Oh my gosh I will laugh about this for days!!!! LOVE IT!

Nalene said...

That is hysterical!!!! Somebody needs to save all those cute things young kids say and put them in a book!

Dixie said...

It's pretty sad when the little kids have more wisdom than all of us adults! :)