© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Catching up - Our Christmas Gingerbread Houses

Every year our daughter and her family make Gingerbread Houses for the Christmas holidays.  Mom, dad and big brother were working away, when I happened to glance over and see this! I guess some things are just too tempting.
This gingerbread man is suffering from "I'm 2 and it looks too good not to eat!" disease.
Why do you have a guilty look on your face?  What are you hiding in your mouth?
The finished products.  The boys did a choo choo train,
while the girls worked on "The Massacre at the Candy House!"
Or some such nonsense.
I think they did a really good job.
And I especially like these guys!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!
We certainly got spoiled at this house by Santa!

(Disclaimer on the hair - she was outside in the snow, with French braids worn under a hat.   Consequently this is the results. One day I am going to do a post about this girl's wild hair!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

looks yummy! and her hair is crazy wild in that picture! shes so adorable.

Vanessa said...

She is so darn adorable! I love her hair!