© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Friday, November 12, 2010

One Happy Daddy

There is another love in my life.
She was born November 5, 2010

She was 21inches and 8lbs 9oz.

For future blogs we will call her Louis. There is a story behind this nickname. When we first told my parents that we were having a baby I told my dad that we were going to name her Louis L'Amour. That is his favorite author and ever since then she has been called Louis by her Grandpa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

She is adorable! And I love all her cute little hair!

Keri said...

Oooh, she's cute! Congratulations! By the way, I LOVE seeing new daddy's with their baby girls. :)

Info for you said...

She is beautiful!! Loads of hair. A wee bonnie! :D
Congrats to you and your wife! (Does she have a name for the blog ?)

Vanessa said...

Love the Name! Congrats Jake!

Dixie said...

Wow. She is beautiful!