© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Pork Fried Rice and Spring Rolls - Netherland Style!

We ordered some take out Asian food the other night 
from the local Asian restaurant.
 Bud was craving some Pork Fried Rice.
This is what we got!
We laughed our heads off and then threw it in the trash.
We were quite surprised since it is run by an Asian family.
Oh well.

I wanted some Spring Rolls.
They asked if I wanted 1 or 2?
I thought 2 then thought no I better just try one.
It was big as a Chimichanga!
 It was good but how much of that can you eat and
still have room for your main courses!
This is all part of the fun living abroad -
you don't always get what you expect to get!

3 comments:

Info for you said...

that is hilarious! The "chimichanga" looks quite good.
The rice is what you ordered! ha ha
I think I would have binned it as well.
Thanks for the laugh.

Kristine said...

Melanie, I love to see and hear about all your wonderful adventures! Couldn't you do some mind transporting beam me up kind of thing so I could come over there and dance on the hills like in "the sound of music." lol.
It's great that you get to see your family so often.
Summer is coming to end here. School starts next week and would love to be able to share some tomatoes, cucumbers, and lots of zucchini with you!

Vanessa said...

OK that is just yuck!!!