© 2008-2011 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved

© 2008-2013 Farnsworth Clan Adventure All Rights Reserved
Please ask permission before using any portion of our blog. Thanks!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Have I Been MIA? I think so!

My last post was April 7th and then I fell off the face of the earth!  Actually I decided at the last minute to go to the States for a month.  Angus was having to travel a lot for his job so we thought it was better for me to visit our family than to sit in our tiny apartment for a month.  I will be flying back to Aberdeen at the end of the week, ash permitting - or should I say no ash permitting.  

I had three more London posts to put up; I have the pictures already but need to add  the words.  I have been lazy.  Now it almost seems too late, but I will put them up anyway.  I have not taken one photo while I have been in the good ol' USA.  I actually find that rather amazing.  Shame on me.

I got my foot operated on while I was here.  I was overdue to get this minor surgery done.  Glad to have that over with.

I drove to New Mexico to see my mother and siblings.  It was a great to visit with everybody.  I also got to catch up with some wonderful friends and old acquaintances.

My friend Mojo, along with my sister and sister-in-law introduced me to quilting and I feel I have an addiction coming on!  Sad thing is my sewing machine has been packed up in a crate since March 9th and is somewhere in the Netherlands, waiting to find our new home!

Best part of this trip was seeing my grandbabies.  They are growing by leaps and bounds!  I can't believe how much fun being a grandma has been.  Some days I am the most popular person around - at least with the little people.  It is going to be hard to say goodbye to them and my kids.  I cry every time on the drive to the airport.  It doesn't seem to get better with time!

Hopefully once I have recovered from the jet lag I will get back on the bandwagon and start blogging.  I have missed you all!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I miss you too now that I am not facebookin it! Come back soon!